Front Page Tech host and leaker Jon Prosser today shared several alleged details about Apple’s rumored augmented reality glasses, including an “Apple Glass” marketing name, $499 starting price, prescription lens option, and more.
- The marketing name will be “Apple Glass”
- The glasses will start at $499 with the option for prescription lenses at an extra cost
- There will be displays in both lenses that can be interacted with using gestures
- The glasses will rely on a paired iPhone, similar to the original Apple Watch
- An early prototype featured LiDAR and wireless charging
- Apple originally planned to unveil the glasses as a “One More Thing” surprise at its iPhone event in the fall,
Weekly Digest of Latest Tech, Gaming, Film, Sports & More in Your Inbox. No Junk.